Greetings, dear friends and Camino enthusiasts. I hope all is well.
I am excited to share an opportunity to give back to the Camino and walk with hospitalera and best-selling author Karin Kiser. Join her for a unique program May 5-14, 2023 to walk 70 miles of the Camino Francés and clean up between Astorga and O’Cebreiro. This exclusive program and retreat is limited to 8 adventurers. Below is an overview.
Together with a select group of adventurers, you will…
- Collect trash along a section of the Camino francés
- Enjoy daily exercise
- Experience the benefits of a digital detox
- Upgrade your body and your mind
- Make an impact on the planet and on fellow pilgrims
Before the trip
- Get details on how to physically train for trash pickup
- Learn what gear to bring and where to get it
- Prepare mentally, emotionally and spiritually for the experience of a lifetime
While in Spain
- Walk 70 miles from Astorga to O’Cebreiro
- Care for the planet by picking up waste along the route
- Take care of yourself with massage, scalar wave therapies and a digital detox
- Emails and downloads at home to prepare your body and mind
- Detailed packing list
- Lodging in Spain
- One group dinner
- Two bodywork sessions
- Ground transportation to Ponferrada at the end of the trip
- Airfare to and from Spain
- Transportation within Spain to the starting point in Astorga and from the ending point in Ponferrada.
- Meals and snacks
Registration deadline: March 31, 2023 Program price, including 9 days in Spain: US $895
Program begins: April 17, 2023 Payment schedule: $395 to register; $500 by March 31, 2023
Trip to Spain: May 5-14, 2023
This exclusive program and retreat is limited to 8 adventurers. Reserve your spot at support@KarinKiser.com. For more information, download Camino Cleanup info (PDF).
Karin Kiser is on a mission to help people live lives of joy, radiant health and sustainability, for themselves and for the planet.
She is founder of Radical Simplicity and author of 10 books, including Unplug Your Robot and the international bestseller Lighten Your Load. She has a Master’s degree in International Relations from the University of Chicago, holds a MasterLevel Certification in Shamanic Energy Medicine from the Four Winds Society and is a Certified Reiki Master. Apart from sections she walks with clients, Karin has walked the Camino de Santiago four times and regularly serves as a volunteer in
Galicia. Part of the proceeds from her two Camino books, Your Inner Camino and After the Camino, go toward keeping the Camino clean. Learn more about her work at www.KarinKiser.com.
Read Karin Kiser’s guest posts:
- Inspired to Give
- The Power of One
- Smile Anyway
- The Freedom in Less
- Camino from home
- Support Camino Cleanup
- Meet Karin, a Camino Angel